Charlotte Harbor is feed by three main rivers; Caloosahatchee, Peace, and Myakka rivers. This water shed is the second largest in southwest Florida. True Florida Expeditions Eco tours explores the unseen beauties of Charlotte Harbor’s bays, creeks and rivers. The highlights of these tours are wild orchids, sea turtles, alligators, eagles, bobcats, manatees, and roseate spoonbills. Flora and fauna of a forgotten land can be seen in the wilds of this southwest Florida paradise.
We want your day to be unforgettable for all the right reasons! Therefore please review the following information so you know what to expect on your day on the water.
- You should expect a typical full-day trip last six hours.
- I can accommodate two guests on my boat. Water will be provided by True Florida Expeditions.
- Please be on time for departure to ensure we can make the most of your time on the water.
- Items may be harvested as allowed by Florida law (e.g. – shells, feathers, driftwood)
- Payment in full is due at the completion of your charter.
- Sunglasses (polarized highly recommended)
OPTIONAL ITEMS TO BRING
- Wading boots
- Rain jacket (highly recommended in the summer months)
- Bring rub in sunscreen only. Spray sunscreen can make the deck of the boat unsafe.
- You are welcome to bring canned beverages and food. Alcoholic beverages are fine but are restricted to beer and wine. If at any point the Captain Leighton deems behavior unsafe during the trip he will return to the nearest safe area and no refund will be given. Just use good judgement anytime alcohol is involved.
- Bring a camera to capture all your memories.
IN THE EVENT OF
- Mechanical issues unfortunately occur. It is rare but does occur; if this happens we will make every effort to reschedule your trip or may refer you to another skilled captain.
- Weather is another of those pesky variables that change often, it is the Captain Leighton’s first priority to keep everyone safe, so please respect his decisions.